Austin: Innovation Texas-Style
About the Project
Oct. 30, 2015
T Brand Studio
T Brand Studio, the custom content studio within the advertising department of The New York Times, asked Blue Chalk Media to produce a series of films for their client Dell Inc. that profile cities on Dell’s list of “future-ready economies,” and how each city is innovating for a dynamic and resilient tomorrow.
In this film, Blue Chalk explores how groups in Austin, TX, apply their city’s technology-rich environment and ingrained creative culture to perceive challenges as opportunities. Together they contribute to a sustainable, equitable and vibrant future.
The film is part of a paid post titled, “Future Ready Economies,” featured on NYTimes.com. The post includes an interactive list of the world’s most “future ready” cities as defined by a Harvard/MIT economic study that was commissioned by Dell.
View the interactive paid post on The New York Times.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Sydney Levin, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Director
- Natalie Taylor, Producer
- Adam Loeb, Producer
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- Dan Quintero, Editor
- 2-Track Mind, Original Music
- Julia Robinson, Production Assistant
- Original Cinematography
- Original Music Composition
- Original Still Photography