A Figure, Empowered
About the Project
June 20, 2016
In this video we meet Becca McCharen, a fashion designer who draws her inspiration from architecture and urban design to build clothes that empower the female body.Her label, Chromat, has taken the fashion world by storm, and her garments have been worn by Beyonce, Madonna, Nicki Minaj and many other strong powerful and women.
With her “structural experiments for the human body” and her inclusive vision of fashion, Becca McCharen upends traditional conceptions of beauty and strength.
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Eléonore Hamelin, Producer
- Greg Moyer , Executive Producer
- Catriona Stuart, Executive Producer
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- Sarah Marcus, Editor
- Natalie Taylor, Assistant Editor
- Marmoset, Music
- Original Cinematography