In a Flash: Eight Times Faster
About the Project
Oct. 1, 2015
T Brand Studio
T Brand Studio, the custom content studio in the Advertising Department of The New York Times, asked Blue Chalk Media to produce two films about house fires and how to prevent them for its client, Nest Labs.
In this film, Blue Chalk interviewed some of the nation's leading experts on flammable materials and discovered that today’s homes burn up to eight times faster than houses built two generations ago.
The film is part of a paid post titled, “In a Flash: How Modern Homes Are Fueling Faster Fires,” which is featured on NYTimes.com. The interactive post gives readers important information about fires in the modern home.
- Greg Moyer , Executive Producer
- Kaylee King-Balentine , Executive Producer
- Laura Fravel, Producer
- Alex Casner, Producer
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Greg Snider, Editor
- 2-Track Mind, Original Music
- Original Cinematography
- Original Music Composition
- Original Still Photography