Montana's Spring Lambs
About the Project
April 15, 2014
The Weather Channel
Blue Chalk worked with The Weather Channel to produce a series of short films to be shared across the web and adapted for television. The films tell the stories of real people for whom having an accurate weather forecast is essential.
The third film of the series profiles the Marshall family on the Crazy Woman Farm in Clyde Park, Montana as they tend to newborn lambs in the first weeks of spring. The lambing season begins in March while winter is still raging. The Marshalls follow the weather closely to rescue newborn lambs before the cold temperatures freeze the lambs’ extremities.
- Rob Finch, Director/DP
- Catherine Yrisarri, Producer, Additional Photography
- Jamie Francis, Assistant Camera, Additional Photography
- Greg Snider, Editor
- Ryan Mauk, Sound Design
- Elizabeth Lim, Original Music
- Original Cinematography
- Original Music Composition
- Original Still Photography