Restoring a Jewel
About the Project
Sept. 1, 2013
The Hollywood Theatre is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to entertain, inspire, educate and connect the community through the art of film, while preserving an historic Portland landmark. Blue Chalk worked with the theater to produce a series of trailers to be shown before each show, designed to increase membership and donations. Each piece tells the story of a local person whose life has intersected with the theater.
"What a lovely way to build audience support for this moviegoing mecca."
- Leonard Maltin, Indiewire
- Rob Finch, Director, Editor, Executive Producer
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography, Additional Photography
- Natalie Taylor, Producer and Editor (Nigel)
- Visual Aid, Additional Editing
- Ryan Mauk, Sound Design (Nigel)
- Hollywood Theatre, Graphics (Nigel)
- Original Cinematography
- Original Still Photography