Stockholm: A Future Rooted in Careful Planning
About the Project
Jan. 5, 2016
T Brand Studio
T Brand Studio, the custom content studio within the advertising department of The New York Times, commissioned Blue Chalk Media to produce a series of films profiling “future-ready cities” for its clients Dell and Intel.
For this film, Blue Chalk traveled to Stockholm, Sweden, to find out how a country on the edge of the arctic circle has created a thriving economy with much to offer the rest of the globe. With a national population no greater than North Carolina, Swedish businesses must grow beyond the domestic market and think globally. Stockholm has succeeded by encouraging collaboration, designing innovation and embracing technology as a trade route to the world.
The film is part of a paid post titled, “Future Ready Economies,” featured on NYTimes.com. The post includes an interactive list of the world’s most “future ready” cities as defined by a Harvard/MIT economic study commissioned by Dell.View the interactive paid post on The New York Times.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Sydney Levin, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Natalie Taylor, Director, Producer
- Adam Loeb, Producer
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Dan Quintero, Editor, Additional Camera
- Marmoset, Music
- Henrik Bengtsson, Fixer, Production Assistant
- Original Cinematography
- Original Still Photography