The Product of Decisions
About the Project
July 12, 2016
Blue Chalk collaborated with NBC News Brand Studio and their client, Mercedes-Benz, to tell the stories of three LGBTQ makers who are redefining their artistic industries.
With our second video in the series, we follow product designer, Neal Ulrich, as he takes us from raw materials full of potential, through the steep hills of San Francisco, to a workshop where he turns wood and metal into luxurious and thought-provoking products.
Neal’s goal in his work is to challenge unconscious assumptions, provoking a better, more inclusive world.
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Natalie Taylor, Producer
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Catriona Stuart, Executive Producer
- Elias Koch, Director of Photography
- JP Dobrin, Assistant Camera
- Brian Clark, Editor
- Jesse Crowell, Assistant Editor
- Jason Greene, Assistant Editor
- Original Cinematography