Blue Chalk Wins 11 Telly Awards
For the fourth year in a row, Blue Chalk’s projects have been honored by the Telly Awards.
11 of our projects won awards in multiple different categories:
• The India 100: Series is the Gold Telly Winner in Social Video: Travel & Tourism
• Portland State University: Let Knowledge Serve is the Gold Telly Winner in Promotional Video: Schools/Colleges/Universities
• Small is the Silver Telly Winner in Promotional Video: Hospital
• Fix Me a Plate: Spumoni Gardens is the Silver Telly Winner in Online: Food & Beverage
• Leading Boldly: Transforming Rheumatology is the Bronze Telly Winner in Branded Content: Fitness, Health & Wellness
• How Seamus Gets A Fish is the Bronze Telly Winner in Online Commercials: Not-for-profit
• Fix Me a Plate: Season Two is the Bronze Telly Winner in Online: Web series: Non-Scripted
• Freedom in the World is the Bronze Telly Winner in Social Video: Public Service & Activism
• Rebirth in Bihar is the Bronze Telly Winner in Social Video: Not For Profit
• Pearson Explainers is the Bronze Telly Winner in Non-Broadcast: Education
Founded in 1979, the Telly Awards honors video and television made for all screens and is judged by The Telly Award Judging Council, a group of leading video and television experts from some of the most prestigious companies in entertainment, publishing, advertising, and emerging technology.
This year saw a record number of entries with thousands of submissions from across all 50 states and five continents.
Since 2016, Blue Chalk has won 10 Telly Awards. This year’s wins bring that number up to 22.