The Promise of Oregon: Year Three
About the Project
Feb. 10, 2017
Oregon School Boards Association
For the third year in a row, Blue Chalk collaborated with the Oregon School Boards Association to continue the Promise of Oregon campaign. This year, we emphasized the need to invest in Oregon's schools by prioritizing revenue reform legislation that benefits these students’ learning.
This year's film is titled "What Makes Oregon, Oregon?" and we visited every corner of the state—from the stretches of desert in the east to the coastline of the west—to create it.
Along the way, we met inspiring students who are proud to call this beautiful state their home. They remind us of the potential these students hold if we give them the opportunities and tools they need to succeed.
When we invest in our schools, we invest in our future. We are proud to be a part of the Oregon School Boards Association’s efforts to prioritize education.
- 2017 Rosey Awards, Award of Excellence, Web Video
- 2017 Rosey Awards, Award of Excellence, Cinematography
- 2017 Platinum PR & Agency Elite Awards - Visual Storytelling Campaign - Honorable Mention
- 2017 Communicator Awards, Online Video - Videography/Cinematography, Award of Distinction
- 2017 Communicator Awards- Award of Excellence - Online Video - Activism
- 2016 NSPRA Publications and Electronic Media Contest - Award of Excellence
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Rob Finch, Director
- Julianne Parker, Producer
- Rob Finch, Editor
- Maria Kjellstrand, Whitney Bradshaw, Jesse Crowell, Assistant Editors
- Jed Alger, Julianne Parker, Rob Finch, Alex Pulaski, Writers
- Gordon Klco, Maria Kjellstrand, Natalie Taylor, Bruce Ely, Assistant Camera
- Claire Wasmann, Little Girl
- Canara Heinke, Voice
- "Blueprints" by Keen Collective, Music
- Original Cinematography
- Original Still Photography