Clean Water: It's A Human Right
Aug. 25, 2015 : With PepsiCo
Next Project: Great Immigrants - The Pride of America →
Blue Chalk worked for the PepsiCo Foundation to produce a short film about its sponsorship of innovative projects that provide at-risk communities in the developing world with clean sources of water.
The film tells the story of a Colombian family living in the remote village of Cañasgordas, Colombia. The lives of Luz Elena Guzmán, her three young daughters and her elderly mother changed completely when, for the first time, they got access to safe, potable water.
- Rob Finch, Director
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Eleonore Hamelin, Producer
- Daniel Quintero, Editor
- Sarah Marcus, Assistant Editor
- Mika Chance, Assistant Editor
- Julianne Parker, Production Manager
- Darko Saric, Composer
- Original Cinematography
- Original Still Photography