Fix Me A Plate: Russ and Daughters
March 28, 2019 : With Food Network
Next Project: Fix Me A Plate: Nom Wah →
The Food Network's digital team commissioned Blue Chalk to produce "Fix Me a Plate," a six-part web series hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli, a world-renowned chef and star of Food Network shows such as "Chopped," "Iron Chef," and "Alex's Day Off."
Each episode explores a different iconic New York eatery that has built its success on a confidence and connection to doing things the way they’ve always been done.
While the decor and digital footprints of these restaurants change, their food continues to be grounded in longstanding recipes and rituals.
In this episode, we visit the iconic "Russ and Daughters" to feast on bagels piled high with cream cheese and lox.
This is our first series to feature on Facebook Watch where episodes of "Fix Me a Plate" are available to view now.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Matthew Slutsky, Producer
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- Chris Janjic, Director of Photography
- Kylie Juggert, Editor
- Eric Schoenbrunn, Editor
- Sebastian Weinberg, Senior Production Manager
- Kelly Wright, Design
- Sam Noble, Animation
- Rick Cardone, Sound Recordist
- Jacob Wayler, Production Assistant
- Nico Sforza, Production Assistant
- Jennifer Wobito, Makeup Artist
- Danielle Caputo Estorino, Hair Stylist
- Original Cinematography
- Original Motion Graphics/Animation
- Original Music Composition