Fix Me a Plate: Season Four
Dec. 16, 2020 : With Food Network
Next Project: Quiet No More →
After 30 episodes, Blue Chalk was proud to work with the Food Network once again on the fourth season of its popular digital series, "Fix Me a Plate," hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli.
We traveled from the east to the west of Long Island, NY, to capture a range of food made by passionate and talented restaurateurs. From crawfish stuffed bread to duck fried rice and everything in between, these are some of our most colorful and delicious episodes yet.
This season was also particularly special given the importance of supporting local restaurants during the pandemic.
All episodes of season four of "Fix Me a Plate" are available to watch on the Food Network Kitchen app.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Sebastian Weinberg, Senior Production Manager
- Amy Polansky, Production Manager
- Matthew Slutsky, Director/Producer
- Kylie Juggert, Producer
- Mariko Fujinaka, Post Producer
- Erin Harvey, Director of Photography
- Daniella Mileykovsky, Director of Photography
- Eric Schoenbrunn, Editor and Color
- Jesse Crowell, Editor
- Luz Carasa, Editor
- Aubrey Moore, Assistant Editor
- Miró Merrill, Graphics
- Conner Lee, Graphics
- Mimi d'Autremont, Assistant Camera
- Michael Moote, Sound Recordist
- Digital One, Sound Mixer
- Jennifer Dyck-Sprout, Production Assistant
- Danielle Caputo Estorino, Hair and Makeup
- Monir Uddin, Driver
- Original Cinematography
- Original Music Composition
- Original Still Photography