Nov. 13, 2017 : With North
Next Project: Ricardo's Story →
Blue Chalk Media collaborated with North, a Portland-based ad agency, to tell the story of Pacific Foods and its commitment to helping alleviate food insecurity for children.
In Oregon, about one in five children do not know where their next meal is coming from. As an organic food company focused on good tasting, healthy meals, Pacific Foods knew they had great potential to help kids in their community. So, in 2012, they started a food box program where they sent hundreds of boxes filled with nutritious, protein-rich meals home with school children on Friday to feed their families over the weekend.
In this film, we meet Michelle Werts and her three grandchildren, a family that receives these food boxes, who opened up about the struggle to provide healthy food and how they depend on Pacific Food's boxes to supplement their meals.
This year, Pacific is expecting to donate 16,000 boxes, or about 120,000 meals, to kids in the Portland area.
- Rob Finch, Director
- Steve Rauner, Executive Producer
- Julianne Parker, Producer
- LoraLee Stapleton, Senior Brand Director
- Natalie Taylor, Assistant Producer
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Kristina Day, Senior Writer
- Matt Genz, Content Producer
- Jason Greene, Assistant Camera
- Greg Snider, Editor
- Kaleen Anderson, Art Director
- Maria Kjellstrand, Assistant Editor
- Srushti Kamat, Production Assistant
- Little Girl and the Robot, Original music composition
- Digital One, Sound Design
- Original Cinematography
- Original Still Photography