March 3, 2019 : With Food Network
Next Project: Pearson Explainers →
"Power Hour" is a three-part series created for the Food Network that gives a behind-the-scenes look at some of the food industry's coolest jobs.
Hosted by Lauren Magenta, each episode features a different young, NYC-based, food professional who walks us through what each of their working days looks like.
Along the way, we learn how these young professionals got to where they are, and hear the advice they would give to others aspiring to work in a similar field.
In this first episode, we meet Vivian Chan, who talks Lauren through her exciting role as a culinary producer at Food Network.
New episodes in this series will be released every Sunday on Food Network's YouTube channel.
- Kathryn Nathanson, Director
- Kylie Juggert, Producer/Editor
- Lauren Magenta, Producer
- Sebastian Weinberg, Project Manager
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Matthew Caton, Director of Photography
- Zohra Zaka, Second Camera
- Justin Ott, Second Camera
- John O’Connell Hannon, Assistant Camera
- Nick Mehedin, Grip
- Sarah Marcus, Editor
- Eric Schoenbrunn, Editor
- Emmalee McDonald, Assistant Editor
- Ethan Goldberger, Sound Design
- Kevin Kniowski, Sound Design
- Brandon Schoessler, Animation
- Sky Murray, Production Assistant
- Devin Pollard, Production Assistant
- Original Cinematography
- Original Motion Graphics/Animation