Why Even Hunger?
Oct. 30, 2018 : With Urban Gleaners
Next Project: Rebirth in Bihar →
Blue Chalk Media partnered with Portland-based creatives Kelly Wright and Jess Vacek to produce a film for Urban Gleaners, an organization working to distribute food to hungry families in Multnomah County, Oregon.
The Urban Gleaners team wanted to highlight how much of our food goes to waste (40% of all food is thrown away) and how hunger can negatively affect children's’ ability to learn and grow into healthy adults.
The film was showcased at "Gleaner’s Feast," an annual event held to raise funds for the organization so that it can continue to provide meals to local children.
- Kelly Wright, Creative Director
- Jesse Vacek, Writer
- Gordon Klco, Producer
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Megan Clark, Director of Photography
- Kylie Juggert, Director of Photography
- Kelly Wright, Graphic Design
- Rob Finch, Editor/ Sound Recording
- Gordon Klco, Sound Recording
- Sound Recording, Sound Recording
- Nicole Selis, Food Stylist
- Original Cinematography