Fix Me A Plate: Philadelphia
Jan. 8, 2020 : With Food Network
Next Project: Imagine If →
We were thrilled to partner once again with the Food Network to make the third season of the popular digital show, Fix Me a Plate.
In previous seasons, host Alex Guarnaschelli was the hometown girl sharing familiar foods and neighborhoods across New York City with her viewers. This season, we hit the road to discover some of the delicious foods and colorful characters who are making Philadelphia one of the most exciting food cities in America.
We learn what the official sandwich of Philadelphia really is (hint: NOT a cheesesteak), stroll through the Italian Market on 9th Street in South Philly where Rocky Balboa famously ran during his training, and see why a carrot is one of the most popular dishes in the entire city.
All episodes are now available to watch in full on the Food Network Kitchen app.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Sebastian Weinberg, Senior Production Manager
- Amy Polansky, Production Manager
- Matthew Slutsky, Director/Producer
- Kylie Juggert, Producer and Editor
- Chris Janjic, Director of Photography
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Sarah Marcus, Editor
- José Márquez, Editor
- Miró Merrill, Graphics
- Conner Lee, Graphics
- Mimi d'Autremont, Assistant Camera
- Eric Carbonara, Sound Recordist
- Sarah Bressler, Production Assistant
- Morgan Chalfant, Hair and Makeup
- Josh Zolten, Driver
- Original Cinematography