Fix Me A Plate: Spumoni Garden
Jan. 11, 2019 : With Food Network
Next Project: Fix Me A Plate: Russ and Daughters →
After a successful first season, which garnered over 15 million views, Blue Chalk was commissioned by Food Network to create a second season of the web series "Fix Me A Plate."
From donuts to dumplings, our team worked closely with Food Network and host Alex Guarnaschelli to identify twelve new restaurants to feature across the boroughs of New York City.
Each episode of this new season highlights what it takes to create a restaurant that can survive in the competitive New York City food world and connects viewers to the people who bring such incredible food and culture to life every day.In this episode, Alex dives into the incredible square pie pizzas at L&B Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn, NY, and discovers what has kept customers coming for over 70 years.
"Fix Me a Plate" season two is featured on Facebook Watch with all episodes available to watch now.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Matthew Slutsky, Director/Producer
- Kylie Juggert, Producer/Editor
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- Jamie Francis, Second Camera
- Maria Kjellstrand, Editor
- José Márquez, Editor
- Kelly Wright, Graphic Design
- Sebastian Weinberg, Senior Production Manager
- Brandon Schoessler, Design and Animation
- Rick Cardone, Sound Recordist
- Nick Mehedin, Production Assistant
- Devin Pollard, Production Assistant
- Nico Sforza, Production Assistant
- John Dargon, Driver/Production Assistant
- Jennifer Wobito, Makeup Artist
- Jo Stewart, Makeup Artist
- Danielle Caputo Estorino,, Hair Stylist
- Original Cinematography
- Original Motion Graphics/Animation