Home is Here
Nov. 7, 2019 : With Home is Here Campaign
Next Project: The Red Door Project: Evolve →
On November 12, 2019, the Supreme Court of the United States will hear oral arguments on the Trump administration’s attempt to terminate the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
This program was implemented in 2012 by the Obama Administration and has allowed 800,000 Dreamers to live and work in the U.S. free from the fear of deportation.
As this Supreme Court hearing decides the fate of DACA, numerous allied organizations came together to form a coordinated campaign called "Home is Here" to make sure that all Americans—who are overwhelmingly in favor of keeping the program intact—are aware of the case.
Blue Chalk created numerous films for the campaign which include profiles of plaintiffs and allies around the country who are urging the Supreme Court to rule in their favor.
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Sebastian Weinberg, Senior Production Manager
- Amy Polansky, Production Manager
- Matthew Slutsky, Series Producer
- Kate McMahon, Series Producer
- Megumi Nishikura, Series Producer
- Leó Hamelin, Series Producer
- Kylie Juggert, Series Producer
- Jamie Francis, Lead Director of Photography
- Erin Harvey, Director of Photography
- Katherine Castro, Director of Photography
- Sarah Marcus, Editor
- Whitney Bradshaw, Editor
- Jesse Crowell, Editor
- Dan Evans, Editor
- Sarah Bourscheid, Editor
- Kenzie Bruce, Creative Manager
- Kashi Hall, Assistant Editor, Color Grade
- Conner Lee, Graphics
- Jim Cooke, Audio Mix
- Emma Decker, Audio Mix
- Original Motion Graphics/Animation