April 2, 2020 : With National School Boards Association
Next Project: Apart. Not Alone →
For the fourth year in a row, Blue Chalk Media teamed up with the National School Boards Association (NSBA) to create a short film, “Imagine If,” about a high school student named Emma who is living with hydrocephalus. Emma is one of the millions of students served by the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA).
When IDEA first passed, Congress promised to federally fund 40% of special needs programs, however, today, the federal government only funds 14%.
The film was created as part of a new initiative by NSBA to urge the federal government to modernize and fully fund the Individuals with Disabilities Act and fulfill a long overdue promise to provide equal access to public education for all children in the United States.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Pam Huling, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Megumi Nishikura, Director / Producer
- Derek Brown, Director of Photography
- Jacob Salzberg, Production Assistant
- Amy Polansky, Production Manager
- Whitney Bradshaw, Editor
- Kashi Hall, Associate Editor
- Kashi Hall, Color Grading
- Jim Cooke, Sound Mix
- Original Cinematography