The India 100: Food
March 29, 2018 : With The Foundry
Next Project: The Honeymoon Sequel →
Blue Chalk Media worked with The Foundry, Time Inc's custom content studio, to create three films for its client, the Indian Ministry of Tourism, that highlight what India has to offer as a tourist destination.
From Amritsar and Chennai to Goa and Bodh Gaya, our team visited 14 destinations over five weeks to take viewers on a trip of a lifetime.
In this first film, we focus on India's cuisine—visiting restaurants, markets and cafes to capture the colorful and delicious food available throughout the country.
All three films were released on "The India 100," a Time.com microsite that recommends the top 100 destinations to visit in India. The series is also available to watch on our news page.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Sam Morgan, Executive Producer
- Zach Goldberg, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Megan Clark, Director of Photography
- Brooke Herbert, Producer
- CK Vijayakumar, Producer/Assistant Camera
- Megan Clark, Editor
- Jesse Crowell, Project Editor
- Sebastian Weinberg, Production Manager
- Digital One, Sound Design
- Ashvin Prakash, Original Music (Color Video)
- Original Cinematography
- Original Music Composition
- 2018 Davey Awards, Craft Categories - Videography/Cinematography, Gold Award
- 2018 Davey Awards, Online Film/Video - Travel/Tourism, Gold Award
- 2018 Global Trend Video Awards, Video for Web, Series, Travel/Tourism, Triumph Winner
- 2019 Folio Digital Awards, Best Video
- 2019 Cynopsis Short Form Video FestivalBest Travel Series, Honorable Mention
- 2019 Telly Awards, Social Video: Travel & Tourism, Gold Award