Now Boarding: Making Waves
Feb. 24, 2015 : With T Brand Studio
Next Project: Year 1: Blue Chalk Reel →
About the Project
T Brand Studio, the custom content studio in the Advertising Department of The New York Times, commissioned Blue Chalk to develop and produce two stories for their client, Emirates, about the richness of travel. The resulting "Now Boarding" paid post on The New York Times includes photography, video, text and graphics.
The first story, “Now Boarding: Making Waves,” follows Josh Stewart as he journeys halfway around the world to follow his childhood calling and dive deep into the waters of the Indian Ocean in search of manta rays. He hopes that understanding the consequences of human impact on this magnificent species may help protect its environment and future.
- Kaylee King-Balentine, Executive Producer
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Hayden Peters, Underwater Photography
- Mohamed Ma, Maldives Coordinator
- Alex Casner, Producer
- Catherine Yrisarri, Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director, Editor
- Original Cinematography
- Original Still Photography