Open School 50th Anniversary
June 22, 2022 : With Open School
Next Project: We Needed This →
When the education system underserves and underestimates students, Open School welcomes and affirms each kid for who they are. Over the past 50 years, Open School has changed the lives of thousands of these students.
In honor of its 50th anniversary, Open School enlisted Blue Chalk to create a film featuring the four executive directors in the school’s history sharing tributes to the students who have come through Open School’s doors.
- Sarah Bourscheid, Director/Producer/Editor
- Kenzie Bruce, Producer/Creative Director
- Jesse Crowell, Producer/Creative Director
- Kayla Caldeira, Associate Producer
- Chris Janjic, Director of Photography
- Jim Cooke, Sound Recordist
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Additional footage, courtesy of Open School and Blue Chalk Media
- Color Grading
- Creative Development
- Original Cinematography