Breathe New Life 2.0
June 1, 2021 : With The Foundry
Next Project: Stranded: Rural Hospitals In Crisis →
Blue Chalk worked with The Foundry to produce a short digital video that profiled a patient living with COPD, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, production was entirely remote and incorporated voiceover narration by the patient, user-generated content provided by the patient, and original artwork by Blue Chalk’s graphic designer. The artwork, used for transitions and to provide a cohesive and imaginative look and feel to the piece, was inspired by the patient, who is an artist.
- Kenzie Bruce, Creative Manager
- Mariko Fujinaka, Producer
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- Tim McLaughlin, Editor (GoodFIght Media)
- Aubrey Moore, Assistant Editor
- Miró Merrill, Graphic Designer
- Creative Development
- Original Cinematography
- Original Graphic Design
- Story Development