March 8, 2018 : With Pearson
Next Project: Andrew Hawkins: Life After the NFL →
Blue Chalk Media worked with Pearson Education to create a series of marketing videos that highlight stories of people who have overcome various barriers to getting an education.
In so many conversations about education, one factor is overlooked—the important role a young person’s self-esteem plays in their motivation to learn.
In our second film in the series, we meet Sanah, an impressive young woman who, inspired by her mother’s struggle to get an education in Pakistan, overcame incredible barriers to pursue a dream and eventually lead others to think differently about their self-worth.
This film was released by Pearson on March 8, 2018, to celebrate International Women's Day.
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Natalie Taylor, Director/Producer
- Léo Hamelin, Contributing Producer
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Michael Potter, Director of Photography
- Chenney Chen, Assistant Producer
- Jim Baileys, Sound Recordist
- Jesse Crowell, Editor
- Andy Clausen, Original Music Composition
- Original Cinematography
- Original Music Composition