Oct. 25, 2018 : With Tina' Wish
Next Project: Why Even Hunger? →
Blue Chalk Media collaborated with Tina’s Wish, a New York-based nonprofit, to knit together the stories of two cancer research teams who are working with nanotechnology and micro-RNAs to find better early detection methods for ovarian cancer, the deadliest gynecological disease.
Through the film, we meet Michelle, an ovarian cancer survivor, and begin to understand the importance of this groundbreaking scientific research for women like her.
The film was premiered at the Tina’s Wish annual fundraising banquet where the organization raised $2 million to continue funding this important work.”
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Kylie Juggert, Producer
- Chris Janjic, Director of Photography
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- John Tenemos, Director of Photography
- Greg Snider, Editor
- Megan Clark, Assistant Editor
- Vi Nguyen, Production Assistant
- Original Cinematography