Trusted to Protect
May 23, 2018 : With Edelman
Next Project: The India 100: Food →
Blue Chalk Media worked with Edelman, a public relations company, to create two videos for its client, Dove Men+Care, that highlight wounded veterans competing in the Warrior Games.
The Warrior Games were established as a way to enhance the recovery of wounded, ill, and injured service members and introduce them to the world of adaptive sports.
The first film follows Russell Logan as he prepares for the Warrior Games. Russell lost his leg while serving in the U.S. Air Force, but that didn’t stop him from becoming the protector and competitor he is today.
The second film profiles Lee Montgomery, a Hall of Fame retired wheelchair basketball player turned coach, who has devoted his life to helping children find confidence through the game. This passion has brought him to the Warrior Games where he has coached and inspired veterans to play wheelchair basketball.
- Rob Finch, Director
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Whitney Bradshaw, Producer
- Chris Janjic, Assistant Camera
- Eric Schoenbrunn, Editor
- Greg Snider, Editor
- Maria Kjellstrand, Assistant Editor
- Sebastian Weinberg, Production Manager
- Jason Greene, Color Correction
- Digital One, Sound Design
- Anthony Boco, Camera Production Assistant
- Amanda Weidman, Production Assistant
- Dylan Brown, Production Assistant
- Ricky Araoz, Production Assistant
- Martin White, Sound Mixer
- Mark Broe, Sound Mixer
- Original Cinematography
- Original Still Photography