Feb. 27, 2018 : With Vastenactie
Next Project: How Seamus Gets a Fish →
Blue Chalk Media worked with Vastenactie, a Roman Catholic aid organization based in the Netherlands, to create a series of six films for its Lenten campaign which highlights its work in Mbala, Zambia.
In this film we meet Beatrice, a mother of six who is HIV positive. Before receiving help from the Households in Distress (HID) program, she was struggling to provide for her family due to the stigma and discrimination aimed towards her because of her illness. Now, Beatrice has become one of the leaders of HID and helps others who were struggling just as she was.
The other films in the series are available to watch on our news page right now.
If you would like to help Vastenactie continue to assist those in need, you can donate here.
- Pam Huling, Executive Producer
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Eleonore Hamelin, Producer
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- Kylie Juggert, Editor
- Jesse Crowell, Assistant Editor
- Maria Kjellstrand, Assistant Editor
- Srushti Kamat, Production Assistant
- Original Cinematography
- Original Music Composition
- Original Still Photography