Blue Chalk Postcards
May 26, 2020
Next Project: Fix Me A Plate: Philadelphia →
To say COVID-19 has changed our lives would be an understatement. Across the country, millions are adjusting to more time spent at home and often away from those they love the most.
At Blue Chalk, we wanted to give a glimpse into how our team is coping with this “new normal,” through a series of short films called "Blue Chalk Postcards."
From parents isolating with their families to young women isolating alone, each postcard offers a different perspective of quarantine seen through the eyes of a Blue Chalk staffer.
In addition to the short films, each participant created a series of still photographs accompanied by a short essay about their experience which can be viewed on Instagram under #bluechalkpostcards.
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Jesse Crowell, Assistant Creative Director
- Kenzie Bruce, Producer
- Ruth Aravena, Assistant Producer
- Liz Moughon, Contributor / Additional Cinematography
- Matthew Slutsky, Contributor
- Megan Clark, Contributor / Editor
- Whitney Bradshaw, Editor
- DJ Scott, Contributor / Editor
- Original Cinematography
- Original Still Photography