Feb. 21, 2018 : With Vastenactie
Next Project: Freedom in the World →
Blue Chalk Media worked with Vastenactie, a Roman Catholic aid organization based in the Netherlands, to create a series of six films for its Lenten campaign which highlights its work in Mbala, Zambia.
In this film, we meet Emeldah, an 11-year-old girl whose father died of AIDS and whose mother struggles to provide for her.
Like many children, Emeldah has dreams for her future and now, thanks to the Households In Distress program, which is funded by Vastenactie, she has the opportunity to attend school and help to make her dreams a reality.
The other films in the series are available to watch on our news page right now.
If you would like to help Vastenactie continue to assist those in need, you can donate here.
- Pam Huling, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Eleonore Hamelin, Producer
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- Megan Clark, Editor
- Jesse Crowell, Assistant Editor
- Jamie Francis, Series Cinematographer
- Kylie Juggert, Series Editor
- Greg Snider, Series Editor
- Eric Schoenbrunn, Series Editor
- Sarah Marcus, Series Editor
- Maria Kjellstrand, Series Assistant Editor
- Srushti Kamat, Production Assistant
- Rafael Fernandez Viedma, Music Composer
- Original Cinematography
- Original Music Composition
- Original Still Photography