Sept. 30, 2020 : With The Foundry
Next Project: Airbnb: Back From the Antarctic Sabbatical →
About the Project
We worked with The Foundry to create two animated videos for its client AstraZeneca about Fasenra, a treatment for a particular type of asthma known as eosinophilic asthma. The goal of the films is to educate the public about eosinophilic asthma through animation.
The first film, “By the Numbers,” describes e-asthma and its effects on the body. It also provides information about the populations typically affected by e-asthma as well as symptoms. The second film, “Seeing a Specialist,” also describes e-asthma and the types of specialists who may be able to help with diagnosis and treatment.
- Jesse Crowell, Creative Director
- Sebastián Weinberg, Supervising Producer
- Miró Merrill, Graphic Designer
- Conner Lee, Motion Graphics
- Mariko Fujinaka, Post Producer
- Creative Development
- Original Graphic Design
- Original Motion Graphics/Animation