How Seamus Gets a Fish
Nov. 26, 2018 : With Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative
Next Project: Small →
Blue Chalk Media’s creative director, Rob Finch, tells a story about his seven-year-old son, Seamus, as he tries to earn enough money to buy his own fish—and be just like his older sister, Alcina.
The film was part of a series commissioned by the Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative and follows Seamus as he learns about responsibility, the environmental impact of waste and the power of Oregon's bottle recycling program.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Director/Director of Photography
- Eric Schoenbrunn, Editor
- Sebastian Weinberg, Production Manager
- Miró Merrill, Graphics
- Megan Clark, Additional footage
- Gordon Klco, Assistant Producer
- Original Cinematography
- Original Motion Graphics/Animation