We Break Cycles
May 3, 2019 : With Open School
Next Project: The Best Men Can Be →
For the fourth year in a row, Blue Chalk collaborated with Must Be Something and Open School, to create a video for its annual fundraiser, “Got Game.”
This year, we focused on Drew Holguin, a former Open School student who is now program manager of its after-school program “Step Up,” which services three schools in the Portland Public School system.
In this film, we find out how Open School changed Drew’s life and continues to be a safe place for marginalized students in the Portland, Oregon, area.
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Sebastian Weinberg, Production Manager
- Whitney Bradshaw, Producer/Director
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- Jesse Crowell, Editor
- Kashi Hall, Assistant Editor
- Digital One, Sound Design
- Megan Clark, Additional footage
- Chris Janjic, Additional footage
- Original Cinematography