Leading Boldly: Transforming Rheumatology
Nov. 20, 2018 : With Rheumatology Research Foundation
Next Project: Trusted to Protect: Russell Logan →
Blue Chalk Media collaborated with the Atlanta-based Rheumatology Research Foundation to produce a series of videos in support of its major fundraising efforts for the research of rheumatic diseases.
For this film, our team told the story of an incredible family, based in Birmingham, AL, where all three generations of women are impacted by rheumatic diseases. We learned, through them, how significantly treatment and prognosis have changed over the past 30 years and how patients have renewed hope due to the important research that is ongoing throughout the field.
Rheumatic disease is the number one cause of disability in the United States and continued investment in new studies and recruitment of new rheumatologists will make a significant impact in the lives of tens of millions of people around the world.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Matthew Slutsky, Director/Producer
- Megan Eleanor Clark, Director of Photography
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Whitney Bradshaw, Editor
- Kirby Ferguson, Editor
- Sebastian Weinberg, Senior Production Manager
- Phil Perpich, Sound recordist
- Original Cinematography