Open School: Year Two
April 27, 2017 : With Open School
Next Project: Why We Do What We Do →
Blue Chalk Media worked in collaboration with Open School and Must Be Something to tell the story of the amazing relationship between students and advocates at an alternative school in Portland, Oregon.
Open School is a college-prep program for kids who need a different experience than traditional public schools in order to achieve academic success.
The film premiered at Open School's annual fundraiser where it received a fantastic response.
- Rob Finch, Director
- Whitney Bradshaw, Producer
- Katie Meeker, Producer
- Megan Clark, Director of Photography
- Kelly Wright, Art Director
- Jed Alger, Writer
- Rob Finch, Editor
- Whitney Bradshaw, Assistant Editor
- Maria Kjellstrand, DIT
- Maria Kjellstrand, Photographer
- Jesse Crowell, Sound Recordist
- Kylie Juggert, Production Assistant
- Musicbed, Music
- Digital One, Sound Design
- Michael Koerner, Koerner Camera Systems
- Digital Production