Why We Do What We Do
April 19, 2017 : With National School Boards Association
Next Project: Tim’s New World →
About the Project
Blue Chalk worked with the National School Boards Associations to capture the dedication that school board members have to ensuring a great public education for students today.
“Why We Do What We Do” kicked off the NSBA 2017 Conference in Denver, Colorado, and was met with a rousing applause from 6,000 public education leaders from across the country.
- Pam Huling, Executive Producer
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Jamie Francis, Director of Photography
- Megumi Nishikura, Producer
- Whitney Bradshaw, Editor
- Jesse Crowell, Editor
- Original Cinematography