Reaching the Last Mile
Aug. 23, 2018 : With Blue State Digital
Next Project: We Break Cycles →
Blue Chalk Media was proud to work with Blue State Digital to create a film for its client, CARE International, that tells the story of the nonprofit’s success in improving the maternal health of women and babies in Bihar, one of India’s poorest states.
The goal was to produce two visually stunning films that would illustrate key elements of the innovative program while suggesting to future funders and public health leaders that the solutions pioneered in Bihar are reproducible in other regions of India and the developing world.
Blue Chalk spent 10 days in Bihar, capturing the work of the government departments, nurses, front line health workers and medical officers who have come together to redefine maternal health outcomes for thousands of mothers and babies throughout the state.
Our team was extremely proud to make a film that has the potential to help secure additional resources and support for a model that has been proven to save so many lives.
- Greg Moyer, Executive Producer
- Rob Finch, Creative Director
- Jesse Crowell, Director / Editor
- Brooke Herbert, Field Producer
- Matthew Slutsky, Matthew Slutsky
- Sebastian Weinberg, Production Manager
- Jason Greene, Director of Photography
- Matt Ipcar, Production and Creative Support
- Kaitlin Julius, Production and Creative Support
- Travis Sheridan, Project Coordination Support
- Stephen Muller, Strategic Support
- Joy Nelson, Animations
- Original Cinematography